Bedroom-DJ Forum

Bedroom-DJ - our official forum is right here!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

DJ Jason Perretta - Naples, FL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jperretta

PostSubject: DJ Jason Perretta - Naples, FL    Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:07 am

Hello fellow Bedroom DJs!

My name is Jason Perretta and I'm relatively new to the bedroom DJing scene. My equipment is nothing more than my personal Windows XP computer using Virtual DJ to put together some of the sets I call "The Klub K.E.P. Sessions" (named after my 7 month old daughter). Wink

I bedroom DJ because my life is crazy enough as it is that I don't need to be packing up DJ equipment to move from club to club to get my exposure. I sit in the comfort of my own home and the sets I put together are a release for me from the everyday stress which is tossed my way on a daily basis.

My sets are simple. Nothing too fancy. Whether or not I advance as a Bedroom DJ remains to be seen. I love the music. I love listening to other DJs (everything from the amateur bedroom DJ on up to the professionals such as Tiesto, for example.). Each DJ brings their own style to dance music. My style is, as I said, simple.

My shows can be found on soundcloud.com:

http://www.soundcloud.com/jasonperretta

Enjoy! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile

DJ Jason Perretta - Naples, FL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1